Are you ready for some football?

By | Thursday, January 22, 2015
Tis the season for chicken wings and nacho bowls; its Superbowl season.
Tis the season when non-football fans wager on a game and teams they know nothing about and have little interest in (they're just in it for the food and half-time show).
Let's face it, my Cowboys aren't playing in the Superbowl so I'm all about the food too, but if I had to predict a winner or root for any team it would be for the NFC Champs the Seattle Seahawks.
I love their passion for the game and their gumption to win, plus I'm a Brady hater.
For no good reason at all, I mean his record speaks for itself (3 Superbowl rings and 2 League MVPs), I'm just a hating, lol.
So on February 1st I'll be yelling, let's go NFC! Let's go Seahawks! and down with the guac and wings into my belly!


Newer Post Older Post Home